Monday, June 4, 2012

New Month New Goals

So the month of May wasn't as productive as March/April. It seems I've hit yet another plateau in my dieting/workout/exercising life. I've only managed to lose 3 pounds in the whole month. I got to admit I haven't been eating 3x a day as I used to. Nowadays I would only eat a small snack and a veggie sub from subway and that's it. I also haven't been doing the same amount of cardio as I used to. I don't know what it is about losing motivation after seeing temporary change in my appearance. I'm sitting around the 181-183 lbs. My goal by the end of June is to be between 165-170lbs. That's just 10-15 lbs. What's it going to take? Lots and lots of cardio exercises, eating 3-4x a day but eating healthy of course. I sound obsessed right now but that's what it's going to take to meet and exceed your goals. Why am I doing this? To feel better about myself, to feel and be more confident in the everyday things I do. I want to stop feeling like I can't do things because of the amount of pounds I weigh. As shallow as it may sound I want to look better, have a better looking body. I contemplate this alot and I really only need to workout my stomach, back and my chest. I really have no problem working out my arms or legs, they're somewhat deezed already haha. But anwyays. here it is. hopefully a month from now I will be 10-15 lbs lighter.

1 comment:

  1. *happy dance* you can do it babe! And LOL conceited much with youur deezed arm bwahaha although it is true :3 lubs you

    ReplyDelete