Monday, June 4, 2012

Montreal

So I went to Montreal for the weekend to attend this 2 hour God Parents seminar. It was honestly a big waste of time and money. I could have just searched up the word Baptism on google and could have learned the same thing. Anyways I got to spend some good quality time with my family so it wasn't that bad of a trip. I kind of used this weekend as a cheat from dieting but I didn't go to the extreme I usually do haha. I restrained myself from eating meat even though that's the only thing they had. I bought "Little Caesar's Pizza" in a plaza in the same neighbourhood, and 2 small jugs on ice cream "cotton candy" and "rainbow" from president's choice. pretty good flavours of ice cream. of course I didn't finish them all so the next time I come back which should be around July I could finish them then.

No comments:

Post a Comment